Volunteer Opportunity – Blogger
Are you a great writer? Do you want to help raise awareness for Artsmith?
We are building a team of volunteer bloggers to write content for our newsletter and website to build traffic and increase engagement. Relevant post topics would include art, arts education/ non-profit arts education space, the Bronx arts scene, and our organization including articles on programming, events, students, supporters, and impact. Bloggers may propose propose ideas or be assigned topics. The ideal bloggers will be able to:
- Research, write, and edit informative, engaging, conversational short- and long-from posts according to guidelines and instructions
- Collaborate and communicate well while working remotely
- Relate Artsmith’s mission and vision to articles’ themes
- Adhere to deadlines
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Commit to writing a minimum of 1 post every 4-6 weeks
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume and 2-3 writing samples (portfolios preferred) that showcase your abilities. In no more than 3 sentences, tell us why you’d be a great fit. Email requested items to email@example.com.