Board Opportunity – Treasurer
We are currently in search of a treasurer to join our Board of Directors. The Board Treasurer is a member of the executive committee and reports to the President of the Board. S/he will have the primary responsibility of overseeing the management and reporting of the organization’s finances, including reviewing finance policies, providing fiduciary oversight, and creating and reviewing financial performance reports. The ideal candidate:
- is an accountant or has finance, accounting, or bookkeeping experience (CPA a plus);
- is knowledgeable about nonprofit legal and reporting requirements;
- has experience shaping financial policies and procedures;
- has impeccable time management skills and a proven track record of meeting deadlines;
- works well both independently and as part of a team;
- believes in Artsmith’s mission.
Complete application online at http://artsmith.org/board-information/ and email resume to email@example.com. Any questions about the position or application process should also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.